Blogger Layouts

Saturday 10 March 2012

Im sick of it !! SICK . OF . IT !!

Hey bloggie, long time no see huh? Sorry I let u dusty for a while ..
Today is the worst day ever and today also shows how being to nice is kinda bad ..
Last noon, I was taking care / accompany my mom (u know she's sick rite?) while everyone went shopping their ASS off .. there's only me and my mom in that big ol' house ! When all of them got back home, I was waiting for my favourite aunt to come home (she went teaching extra classes which the owner of that class is 'sick') .. before that, she told me that we're going to the beach after she got back home .. while waiting for her, my lil-sis-who-always-ruined-my-life told my dad that we're going to "play sand" on the shore .. hearing that, my dad keep babbling about theres lots of people died on that very own beach (yea rite) ..
10 million years later, my aunt reached home and guess what Bloggie ?
They repay my good deeds all this time by not allowing me to go to that beach !! How nice of em !
After that, without waiting any more secs, I ran to my room, lock the door and cried my eyes out !! Then I 'passed out' for about 3 hours ..
The End .. moral of the story ..
NO MORE MISS NICE GURL ! I WILL TRY AND BE A BITCH ! MAYBE THEY WILL APPRECIATE ME MORE .. !

No comments:

Post a Comment